HOT n FIERY SQUID ©





I like having my Cephalopods - " head-footed " seafood cuisine in hot fiery flavor. In this preparation, a quick stir-fry squid in sambal paste gives a blazing, stinging, sharp taste to the senses, and yet keeps the squid scrumptious and succulent.



Ingredients and Preparation for 4


Prepare slices of squid or cuttlefish.

To make Sambal paste:- Blend:- 5 chilli, 5 garlic cloves, 1/2 large onions, 1 medium ginger, 1 lemon grass.












Cooking Steps

Saute sambal paste in 4 tbs cooking oil in a skillet   over medium heat.

 Add squid and fry briefly over high heat. For flavor, add 2 tbs fish sauce, 1/2 tbs chicken stock brand. Avoid cooking longer than 5 minutes as overcooking will cause squid to get rubbery.









Ready to serve.













Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I really need to know on how to cook this because this is my favorite since the first time I taste it. I want to pair it on my recipe for stir fry sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see are a food blogger as well. This dish is part of our Kuching - Malaysian local cuisines. On the top of this page, you will find more links on dishes postings which will interests you.

      Delete

Post a Comment